Masterlux allows you to easily calculate the number of luminaires you need to properly illuminate any room. Select the type of light you want, the type of room on which you want to perform the calculation, and its dimensions, and you will obtain the approximate number of selected luminaires that would be necessary for optimal lighting.
The program is suitable for calculating indoor lighting taking into account the following criteria:User entered data
- Luminous flux of the selected product
- Type of room (Assigns a unit of lumens per square meter based on the use of the room)
- Room dimensions
- Ceiling and wall color: White or similar assumed
- Total height (Floor to ceiling) < 3m. assumed
Installing additional light sources in needed zones is recommended. Under cabinets in kitchen, above bathroom mirror, reading zones, etc...
1) Select light category
2) Room information
Select the information relevant to the room to be lit
- Recommended No. of lights:
- Avg Lux:
- Selected product: